Sunday, March 6, 2011

Life's too short...BE YOURSELF!

It's amazing how much our minds change. Maybe its just me? I was looking back on some writing prompts i wrote not too long ago. Seriously? i laughed at it. Its amazing how in a moment you can feel so passionate about something, but once it settles...its really not all you made it out to be. After realizing this it got me thinking about my passed. how things mattered so much to me at that specific time,but now i could care less. I used to care what i looked like 24/7, who I hung out with, What my high school status was. Why did I care so much about those things? Its because i thought everyone else cared about it. I've realized that it doenst matter how i look all the time. Who my friends are. What people think about me. I just need to make myself happy. Look like hell sometimes! who cares! Am I really hanging out with people who make me happy? Life is too short. spend time with people who you actually want to spend time with. who make me happy. Dont pretend to be someone you arent. you have noone to impress but me. people are gonna love me for me! why have people fall in love with someone who really isnt you? NO POINT! dont do it! so gosh dang it, be yourself! its gonna make life a heck of a lot easier and more enjoyable!

2 comments:

  1. I definitely agree with the last line. This was a well written piece. Just be careful and slow down a bit when typing and know the difference between "past" and "passed".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some people take their whole lives trying to figure this out. I'm glad you figured it out now.

    ReplyDelete