Friday, March 18, 2011

I'm so sick and tired of...

Im tired of being my parents experimental child.
Im so tired of not being able to be with you.
Im tired of my parents not trusting me and not letting me grow up.
Im tired of high school.
Im so sick and tired of constantly thinking about sleep.
Im tired of sitting on my butt when im not working.
Im tired of astronomy.
Im so sick and tired of gossip.
Im tired of having to worry about money.
Im tired of not having my own room.
Im sick and tired of fake people.
Im soo sick and tired of liars.
Im tired of feeling like I am at a stand still.
Im tired of drama.
Im tired of missing you.
Im sooo tired of being ignored.
Im tired of feeling stupid.
Im tired of being used.
Im tired of backstabbers.
Im tired of worrying constantly!
Im tired of being tired.

2 comments:

  1. I have to say feeling stupid is one of the worst things ever! It really hurts when it's those you trust that have you feel that way. High school is a hard time >_< and I think anyone who's NOT tired, ain't working hard enough.

    ReplyDelete